Grenada Investors Program
Grenada is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea made up of a main island and six smaller islands, with a combined size of 344 square kilometers. It is an independent Commonwealth with Elizabeth II of England as its Queen and Head of State, represented in the country by a Governor-General. Before it gained independence, it was a French and then a British colony. The country’s official language is English although it also recognizes Creole English and Creole French as regional languages.
The country’s climate is generally tropical, with two seasons – dry and rainy – with an average temperature of 28-degrees Centigrade. The rainy season lasts from June to December and the dry season from January to May. Since it is on the edge of the hurricane belt, the country is not frequently hit by hurricanes and has only been affected by them thrice in fifty years.
Grenada is one of the main exporters of several different spices, such as Cinnamon, mace and ginger, and is the second largest producer of nutmeg, whose image is also part of the country’s flag. This has earned Grenada the nickname “Island of Spice”. However, its main industry is tourism, with its beaches being the main attraction for tourists, although ecotourism is rapidly gaining in importance.
Why Choose Grenada?
Its Citizenship by Investment program offers:
• No requirements to physically live in the country
• No requirements to actually travel to Grenada while your application is being processed
• No management experience or education requirements and no interview
• Recognition of dual citizenship
• Visa-free travel to more than 70 countries including the UK
• Grenada citizens can operate a business in the US and become residents under E-2 Investor Visa program
• Dependent children below 25 and dependent parents regardless of age can be included in the application
• Citizens are charged no tax on worldwide income
• The application can be processed within 4 months
Minimal processing fees.
Fastest turnaround from application to citizenship in approximately 60 days.
No interview, education, or management experience required.
No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
Well-known, stable and established investment environment.
Should have high net worth.
Should have no criminal record.
Should be of good moral character.
Should be in good health.